Lemont’s Elizabeth Principe shares student life

November 7, 2016

One of Lemont High School’s students, Elizabeth Rose Principe, is on her way to a bright future.

As a charismatic, outgoing, and driven student, Principe is a senior taking many different marketing and business classes in hopes to one day become a managing director or majoring in marketing and communications.

She has taken a variety of classes concerning the field, including Business Law and Sports and Entertainment Marketing.

On top of that, she is involved in several extracurricular activities. She runs track and field, is a member of the Foreign Language Club, and has volunteered for Interact activities. At home, she cares for her cat – named Noodle – and works at both Red Mango and PacSun. She said, “I definitely stay busy, but that contributes a lot to my character development and how I have shaped myself thus far.”

Her favorite thing about being a senior is the authority that she has in school, despite being 4 feet 11 inches. She is a P.E. leader and is definitely a role model for many of the freshman that she works with.

She hopes to attend the University of South Carolina in the following fall semester and has already applied to several other universities.

The main thing she will miss about LHS is her friends and how familiar everyone is with one another. She says, “I will definitely miss the feeling of knowing all of my teachers and everyone in my classes. While college will be an excellent opportunity to meet and make new friendships, I won’t forget my friends I made here at Lemont.”