Music teacher’s takeover

Nick Rangel
Ms. Cesaroni took on the position as a theatre technology teacher, making the theatre one of her new classrooms. It was a big transition, yet successful.

Controlling a classroom full of drama students is no small feat, so when the Theater Technology class had an opening Ms. Cesaroni was hesitant to accept it.

Ms. Cesaroni picked up this position on top of her role as head of Choir and a Music Theory teacher. With no prior experience with theater technology, the class was entirely new to her.

Ms.Cesaroni said, “It was a difficult position to be thrown into, but learning more about the equipment like microphones made it worth it and helps with my other classes. Having to work on a professional level with [outside] clientele is something that I’ve never really done so that was an interesting experience.”

Drama club has had an exceptional year with the guidance of Ms. Cesaroni. Recently, “Grease” almost sold out thanks to the spectacular performance. Theater Technology students are looking forward to working with her again next year.

Baillie Costigan, Copy Editor

Baillie Costigan is a senior that is a Capricorn, Slytherin, and cat lover. On days when she is not in her natural habitat - alone in her room binge-watching...

Nick Rangel, Staff Writer

Nick Rangel, senior at Lemont High School, is a kind, outgoing teenager. He enjoys spending time with his friends and family. If he notices somebody is...