End of the Year Photo Gallery

As the school year ends, the grass gets greener, the temperature gets warmer, the days are longer, and the sun stays out longer. Make the best of summer!

I have three siblings, they are triplets, and they are graduating middle school tomorrow. As we enter summer, they start a new chapter of their lives and so will the incoming freshman so it’s important to be there to guide them as we become seniors. (Tarika Oberai)

Classrooms are starting to get cleaned out in anticipation of the end of the school year. As the warm weather is coming back, more students are opting to stay at home and learn remotely while enjoying the sun. (Megan Sawatzky)

As the school year winds down, seniors have survived the college admissions season. After a handful of acceptance letters, students weigh the pros and cons of each school to decide where they want to spend the next four years. “The process was really stressful, but I am confident that I made the right decision to go to Saint Louis University,” said senior Mary Kate Arundle. (Nour Longi)

The end of the school year means beach time. The end is here. (Nicholas Kania)

The end of the school year for seniors means cap and gown as well as signs. After graduation, the sign goes out. (Nicholas Kania)

Lemont celebrates the class of 2021’s graduation, and thanks them for everything they have done for the school during their years here. As this chapter closes for the seniors, we wish them nothing but the best during their next journey, wherever that may be. (Megan Sawatzky)

With the warmer weather, summer becomes a chance for families to grow their own gardens- filling yards with vibrant green trees, tasty vegetables, and colorful flowers. (Makenzie Michaelson)

Olivia Rodrigo releases her debut album, SOUR, which critics acclaim as the heartbreak album of the summer. The highly anticipated album has received over 1 billion streams on Spotify, which makes it the biggest female album debut of 2021. (Bella Nisperos)

During the school year spirit week is one of the many activities students enjoy participating in. When spirit week comes around it makes you more aware that the year is coming to an end and summer is going to start. Student Council adviser Mrs. Kupchek said, “No spirit week can ever compare to a Homecoming spirit week, but I was reminded how amazing Lemont High School students and staff were last week! Several were decked out in college apparel, crazy hats, and Disney gear! Mr. Deguzman had us laughing with his wide variety of hats and one of my students even sported a morph suit on Blue and Gold Friday. Thanks to everyone that participated!” (Avary Blazevich)

You know summer is coming when the flowers start to bloom and the sun comes out. In the background, you can see that gym classes are being hosted outside now as the weather gets warmer and a school year comes closer to an end. (Avary Blazevich)

With graduation nigh, anticipation is building around the first graduation being held on the football field. Weather permitting, it is expected that the seniors will be graduating Friday, May 28. (Anne Mueggenborg)

The end of the school year means final projects and tests in almost every class. These assignments make it feel like summer is almost here! (Anna Koestner)

With the end of school coming and many restrictions lifting, many people are looking forward to a perfect summer getaway. Around 75 countries will let Americans in with some restrictions and post- travel quarantine restrictions are being lifted for people who have no symptoms and are fully vaccinated. (Amelia Dunkin)

Summer is near which means neighborhood basketball tournaments are starting soon! (Alexander Kaschube)
Blossoms are blooming all over, especially in Pine Crest Golf Course. As change and new beginnings occur, nature follows suit. (Agne Malcius)

As the temperature is rising so are the spirits! The American Flag waves proudly and beautifully in the clear summer sky. (Martin Kaminski)

As the summer weather approaches the LHS main staircase is beautifully illuminated. (Martin Kaminski)

Now that summer has arrived, try taking time out of every day to go outside and appreciate the nice weather. Summer won’t last forever, so make the best of it! (Natalie Barowsky)

With summer coming just around the corner, it’s finally warm enough to go outside again. So why not spend this time with your furry friends! (Natalie Barowsky)

As the school year ends, the grass gets greener, the temperature gets warmer, the days are longer, and the sun stays out longer. Make the best of summer! (Bella Hinz)

As school ends, golfing is a great way to get outside, and hang out with friends and exercise. You can go out and play competitively with your friends or just play for fun depending on what type of player you are. (Jackson Crispin)

As the school year comes to a close, many students and staff members look forward to the adventures that await them over the summer. In this case, we see a group of people celebrate the end of the school year by hiking through Zion National Park, Utah. (Ryan Madera)

For many people, the start of summer signifies the beginning of more desirable weather and freetime to spend with friends and family. Here we see a gathering of people from all walks of life taking in Venice Beach, Los Angeles. (Ryan Madera)

As the school year comes to a close, AP Testing for a wide assortment of classes begin. Chairs and tables socially distanced apart are set up in the Commons for students participating in testing. Chairs and tables in a cafeteria where not a single lunch period had taken place between any grade level for the 2020-21 school year. (Nicholas Karmia)