The beat of Lemont High School

The Tom-Tom

The beat of Lemont High School

The Tom-Tom

The beat of Lemont High School

The Tom-Tom

Northeast gets rocked by rare earthquake
New signs on Julia Street proudly display 20 state champion titles
Sabrina Carpenter brews new single “espresso”

April 19, 2024

Academic challenge, science club participate in SSC science competition

April 11, 2024

Girls, boys track and field teams transition to outdoor season

March 28, 2024

Rolling towards victory: bowling team faces defeat but hope lives on through individual success

Tom Pamell
Rolling towards victory: bowling team faces defeat but hope lives on through individual success.

The Lemont Bowling Season has concluded, and the results are in. Unfortunately, for the Varsity team, they lost their game against Lisle High School, putting the team out of running. The team did not make the top four, thus ending their collective journey. Despite this, each team member still had a chance to advance in a different bracket, building on their individual successes.

A standout member of the team, senior Trevor Aninfer, performed well enough to allow him to play in the individual brackets. Aninfer won the sectional tournament, bowling a perfect 300 game, and is now advancing to the State Tournament at St. Clair Bowl in Fairview Heights. 

Senior Robert Politza l shared his experiences while on the team as well.

“I guess it’s the end of the era… it was a really fun environment and I appreciate the coaches and teammates for everything they’ve done,” Politza said. 

With the season’s conclusion, the bowling team now says goodbye to some of its senior members like Politza and Annifer. However, while the journey may be over for some of the team’s members, the memories made and experiences that will surely last a lifetime.